Sunday, April 24, 2011


This purse is a purse i made by copying the shape
of a purse i already had.

I wasn't so talented with the tooling aspect,
so i ended up mostly just tracing the drawings i made.


Far from perfect, but i like it anyway.
I drew pictures of images of things/places in the Philippines
where i served my mission.




This side (above) has a carabou (a water buffalo in the Philippines)
standing in front of Mount Maculot which was a mountain
in one of my areas that we climbed multiple times
and it is really BEAUTIFUL up top!




This side of the purse just represents the houses the people live in.
Ang mga bahay kubo. Ang ganda nila! Gawa ng kawayan.
The Philippines are AWESOME and I can't wait
to go back IN JUST A FEW DAYS!!

Hopefully i'll have some fabulous photos to post from my trip.







1 comment:

  1. Awesome purse Rach! I love the drawings of the Philipines- they're great. I can't believe you can just make something like that.

    ReplyDelete